SKIN’s Fine Lines and Wrinkles Treatment Program
As the aging process begins, our faces can start to show the tell tale signs of age in the form of fine lines and wrinkles. SKIN MediSpa’s Fine Lines Treatment Program offers various treatments that correct fine lines and wrinkles and contribute to a youthful appearance.
SKIN MediSpa offers various types of injectable products to help you achieve smoother skin, with diminished fine lines and wrinkles.
- Injectable Fillers can help to address volume loss and smooth facial lines, wrinkles and depressions. SKIN MediSpa’s wide range of injectable fillers include the very latest and most effective injectable fillers available.
- Neuromodulator Injections help to slow down the formation of wrinkles in the face caused by the muscle movements of facial expression. Neuromodulator injections can temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, around the eyes and mouth, giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed look.
For clients wishing to pursue non-injectable treatments, a consultation can be scheduled with a specially trained SKIN provider to discuss medical grade products, bi-polar radio frequency, laser and light energies, and non-laser and non-light−based treatments.
- Medical Grade Products are customized daily regimens for home care of your skin to maximize treatment results and maintain healthy skin.
- Anti-Aging Peels contain a unique blend of lactic acid, kojic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, enzymes and other nutrients. These combinations cause the upper layer of the epidermis to slough off over the course of several days post treatment. These powerful peels can take years off aging skin by helping to fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults
- Total Skin Renewal is a FDA cleared non-invasive laser treatment that delivers focused energy to target zones to improve wrinkles and textural irregularities of the skin. With each subsequent treatment the skin becomes smoother and more elastic.
- Fractional Resurfacing treatments resurface the epidermis, build collagen and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discolouration. Fractional Resurfacing provides anti-aging improvements on skin tone and texture for a more radiant appearance through skin resurfacing.
Patients notice a significant reduction in the number of depth of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin appears smoother, pore size is reduced, skin laxity is improved, collagen production is stimulated and the skin appears more youthful.
As individual programs will vary from client to client, the associated cost will vary as well. However, a quote will be provided during the initial assessment process.