SKIN Rosacea Treatment Program
Rosacea is a skin condition that commonly affects the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin, but can also affect other areas of the body. Symptoms include persistent redness of the skin, flushing, bumps or pimples, red patches, broken capillaries and an acneic appearance. Even the mildest conditions can aggravate rosacea.. SKIN MediSpa offers the most advanced treatments currently available to improve redness and rosacea that will soothe your skin and leave it clearer.
A SKIN MediSpa expert will perform a detailed skin analysis, and discuss general health history before recommending a customized treatment program which may include one or more of the following:
- Medical Grade Products are customized daily regimens for home care of your skin to maximize treatment results and maintain healthy skin.
- Spa Facial treatments incorporate active ingredients to address hypersensitivity and rosacea. Several spa facial treatments are designed to hydrate and calm irritated and sensitive skin as it regains its health and vitality.
- Medical Microdermabrasion involves abrasion using either salt crystals or “diamond tip” hand pieces to remove dead cells, clear pores and produce a clear, healthy complexion. This procedure allows the active ingredients within our specialized products to penetrate deeply to calm redness and inflammation.
- Silkpeel with DermalInfusion, the non-invasive exfoliation and delivery of skin-specific solutions, leaving patients with fresher-feeling and better-looking skin. It allows the active ingredients within our specialized solutions to penetrate deeply to calm redness and inflammation.
- IPL Intense Pulsed Light /Radio Frequency treatment incorporates intense pulse light and radio frequency energies to reduce red and brown spots, hyperpigmentation, broken blood vessels, melasma and discolouration of the skin resulting from sun damage, age, and rosacea.
- Vascular Laser treatment uses specific wave lengths of light to treat reds and browns and collapse and close spider veins up to 3 milimetres in diameter. Treatments require 15-30 minutes, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
Benefits associated with SKIN MediSpa’s Rosacea Treatment Program:
- Treat broken capillaries
- Reduce redness
- Even skin tone
- Reduce the size of enlarged pores
- Eliminate broken blood vessels
- Relieve sensitive skin