SKIN MediSpa offers the latest technological advances in laser hair removal that are effective, reliable and safe. SKIN’s Vectus® Laser Hair Removal technology is the most time efficient laser available to date, and has the ability to treat even large areas of the body in only minutes!
- High- volume hair reduction
- Treats large areas in only minutes
- Advanced Contact Cooling™ for optimal comfort
- Skintel™ Melanin Reader™ to ensure the safest and most effective treatment
- Treats face and body including upper lip, chin, sideburns, neck, under arms, bikini area and back
Features of Vectus® Hair Removal
The Vectus® Laser Hair Removal technology is the most time efficient laser available to date, and features:
- Advanced Contact Cooling™ to help keep the skin cool and ensure clients remain comfortable throughout treatment
- Photon Recycling™ which reduces energy loss resulting in shorter treatment time.
- Skintel™ Melanin Reader which determines the amount of melanin in the skin,which enables us to safely offer optimized hair removal treatments tailored to each patient’s skin type, lifestyle, and ethnicity, while minimizing the risk of over-treatment.
Prior to Treatment
Prior to treatment you will be scheduled for a complimentary consultation with a SKIN specialist who will review previous and current skin care, perform a detailed skin analysis, and discuss general health history before recommending a customized treatment program. A price quote for the targeted treatment areas will be provided during consultation.
Patients should avoid tanning and sun exposure prior to treatment, and should shave the targeted area 1-2 days prior to treatment.
Treatment is comfortable and relatively quick, depending on the size of the area(s) being treated. When the hand piece is placed on to the skin, patients may feel a brief pulse from the laser.
The treated area may appear red for a brief time following treatment. Patients can return to regular activities immediately.
Results of laser hair removal treatments depend on many factors such as colour and coarseness of the hair, exposure to the sun and the energy level that can be safely used. After each treatment, patients can experience up to 30% reduction in hair growth of the follicles that were in the anagen phase. Permanent reduction of up to 90% can be achieved, but the hairs that do grow back are usually much lighter in colour and finer in thickness. The number of treatments needed to achieve optimal results will be discussed during consultation.