Aging Skin Treatment Program
As the aging process begins, skin tissue thins and collagen and elastin fibers begin to break down. These changes in the support structures can start to occur as early as the age of 30 and result in sagging skin, deep creases, and wrinkles. Signs of aging are visible on the body as well. Hands are just as susceptible to the early signs of aging, and can age even quicker than the face due to the increased exposure to the environment.
Our Aging Skin Treatment Program includes technologies and products available exclusively to physicians due to their clinical effectiveness and need for physician management. These treatments will significantly decrease the signs of aging skin in both the face and body.
A SKIN specialist will perform a detailed skin analysis, and discuss your health history before recommending a customized treatment program. Patients interested in injectable solutions for anti-aging will be scheduled for a complimentary one-on-one consultation with our medical director with extensive knowledge of skin health and beauty, as well as over 20 years of experience in creating beautiful aesthetic outcomes for patients of all ages.
As each person’s skin ages differently, your recommended treatment program will include one or more of the following clinically proven options:
- Medical Grade Products are customized daily regimens for home care of your skin to maximize treatment results and maintain healthy skin.
- Medical Microdermabrasion involves abrasion using either salt crystals or “diamond tip” hand pieces to remove dead cells, clear pores and produce a healthy, radiant complexion.
- Laser Skin Tightening features two Microlenses to facilitate customized treatments and to stimulate maximum collagen production by penetrating the deeper layers of the skin.
- Anti-Aging Peels for Face and Body contain a unique blend of lactic acid, kojic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, enzymes and other nutrients. These combinations cause the upper layer of the epidermis to slough off over the course of several days post treatment. These powerful yet non-damaging peels, can take years off aging skin by help to fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults.
- Fractional Firming program utilizes radio frequency to gently heat collagen in the skin to remodel and tighten the skin’s surface. These treatments will help to firm up loose skin and restore skin to a more smooth and firm state.
- Total Skin Renewal program saves time compared to other treatment programs by combining a series of three anti-aging treatments into one. Color correction, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction can all be achieved in a single office visit. Visible signs of aging such as sun damage, wrinkles, enlarged pores, acne scars, broken blood vessels, redness, brown spots, melasma, skin sagging, and poor skin tone are all targeted by this program.
- Fractional Resurfacing treatments resurface the epidermis, build collagen and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and skin discolouration. Fractional Resurfacing provides anti-aging improvements in skin tone and texture for a younger, smoother, more radiant appearance.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)/Radio Frequency Treatment incorporates intense pulse light and radio frequency energies to reduce red and brown spots, hyperpigmentation, broken blood vessels, melasma, rosacea, and discolouration of the skin resulting from sun damage and age.
- Neuromodulator Injections help to slow down the formation of wrinkles in the face caused by the muscle movements of facial expression. Neuromodulator injections can temporarily reduce moderate to severe frown lines between the brows, around the eyes and mouth, giving the face a more relaxed and refreshed appearance.
- Injectable Fillers can help to address volume loss and smooth facial lines, wrinkles and depressions. SKIN MediSpa’s wide range of injectable fillers includes the very latest and most effective injectable fillers available.
- PRP Organic Rejuvenation Injections is a revolutionary procedure that can be used to improve the appearance of aging by stimulating fresh cell growth and collagen production.
- Prescription Medications are advised in consultation following a thorough medical history and examination.
The majority of clients notice a dramatic improvement in the overall appearance of their skin including improvement in sagging, wrinkles, red and brown blotches and spots. Most patients also notice an improvement in overall skin texture and tone and a more rested appearance. These results are long lasting, however, skin will continue to age at its regular rate and occasional maintenance treatments may be desired.
As individual programs will vary from client to client, the associated cost will vary as well. However, a quote will be provided during the initial assessment process.
Benefits associated with SKIN’s Aging Skin treatment program:
- Treat sun damage
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Shrink pores
- Reduce scars
- Eliminate broken blood vessels
- Improve skin laxity
- Stimulate collagen production
- Reduce reds and browns
- Save money on drugstore products that don’t work
- Face your peers with confidence
- Stop hiding imperfections
Learn more about our monthly promotion!