Safe for every skin type, the Bela MD+ treatment is customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions, including wrinkles and acne.
The BELA MD+ treatment is a system designed to treat a variety of skin conditions using a clinically proven multi-step process that targets many conditions simultaneously in a one hour treatment session.
1. Skin Cleansing
Cleansing the skin with a tonic gel is the logical first step in any rejuvenating treatment.
2. Skin Exfoliation
A medical grade exfoliation of the surface layer of the skin using a diamond tip for microdermabrasion. This type of exfoliation accelerates skin renewal and promotes a smoother skin, a brighter complexion and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Infusion of a personalized serum
An infusion of an effective topical bio-infusion serum, chosen to target specific skin concerns, such as acne, dehydration, fine lines and wrinkles or hyperpigmentation.
4. Electromechanical stimulation
Medium frequency electromechanical stimulation provides a lifting effect, improves blood circulation and promotes the excretion of skin waste.
5. Hydrogenated water penetration
Penetration of fine particles of hydrogen water into the skin promotes an antioxidant effect in addition to providing better skin hydration, neutralizing free radicals and reducing inflammation and cell damage.
Electroporation is an advanced serum delivery technique in which a tiny electric field is applied to cells to increase cell membrane permeability and improve cell uptake.
7. Final cleansing and hydration of the skin
Applying a combo of effective anti-aging products provides the final touch to the treatment.
Follow-up and maintenance
The BELA MD+ facial is recommended every 3-4 months to maintain results. A series of 5 sessions completed every two weeks will maximize cell turnover and gently remove several layers of dead skin and thus improve the complexion and texture of the skin.
How to Choose Your Personalized Serum
Bela MD+ serums are the latest generation bio-infusion serums. Each serum features advanced encapsulation technology using niosomes which protects the active ingredients and optimizes their absorption into the skin to boost results. They also contain standardized extracts to target common skin concerns, while providing an overall improvement in skin quality.
All BELA MD+ bio-infusion serums are free of:
– propylene glycol
bEVEN Bio-Infusion Serum
The bEVEN bio-infusion serum is formulated with an exclusive blend of potent ingredients that help to reduce the appearance of photo-damage, brighten complexion and even skin tone. It is ideal for all skin types struggling with hyperpigmentation.
– Hexylresorcinol, a Resorcinol derivative, reduces age spots and brightens without irritating the skin
– NIO-LIGHT is a niosome encapsulated multi-functional active ingredient rich in phloretin (apple extract), for its antioxidant and brightening properties, and Naringin and Morinda (botanical extracts) which provide effective reduction of hyperpigmentation by controlling the melanin synthesis.
– Phytic Acid, a naturally occurring Alpha-Hydroxy Acid (AHA), exfoliates the skin and allows gentle shedding of the outer layers of the epidermis
– Ellagic Acid (found in fruits and berries) has antioxidant properties and helps brighten the skin’s complexion and improve the look of discoloration
– Lumiskin™ inhibits the activity of tyrosinase which produces pigmentation.
bCALM Bio-Infusion Serum
The bCALM bio-infusion serum is formulated with an exclusive blend of potent ingredients that boost hydration, reduce trans epidermal water loss and improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity. bCALM is an innovative and multi-functional active formulation, able to restore the barrier function of the epidermis, providing a soothing protective film and increase the water content of both the epidermis and of the dermis. It is ideal for skin types including aging skin, mature, dehydrated skin, sensitive, rosacea, and post-treatment. It is also a great option to prepare patients’ skin for more invasive treatments.
– Nio-Hydran is a niosome encapsulated multi-functional active ingredient which balances the moisturizing composition of the skin and replenishes the skin barrier
– Epidermosil stimulates cellular growth and the production of hyaluronic acid to restore the thickness of the epidermis, hydration and reduce trans epidermal water loss (TEWL).
bBRIGHT Bio-Infusion Serum
The bBRIGHT bio-infusion serum is formulated with an exclusive blend of potent ingredients that help to provide antioxidant action, improve skin texture, brighten complexion and reduce the signs of fatigue. bBRIGHT helps to increase collagen and elastin combat inflammation and decrease redness. It is ideal for skin types including aging, mature, dehydrated, sensitive, rosacea prone, sun damage, hyperpigmentation and post treatment.
– Sodium Ascorbyl phosphate is a stable, water soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant, brightens uneven skin tone and helps to protect the skin.
– NIO-KIOL is an effective ingredient containing Magnolol and Honokiol (two highly purified anti-inflammatory, antioxidant agents obtained from magnolia bark) and Salicin, a potent anti-inflammatory agent extracted from white willow. These extracts are encapsulated into small niosomal vesicles for stability, and protect the skin against free-radicals, photo-aging and chronic inflammatory states such as rosacea.
– Epidermosil contains an organic silicon core combined with LMW hyaluronic acid which stimulates cellular growth and hyaluronic acid synthesis to help restore the thickness of the epidermis, hydration, and reduce TEWL.
bCLEAR Bio-Infusion Serum
The bCLEAR bio-infusion serum is formulated with an exclusive blend of potent ingredients that help to restore the skin texture and improve radiance by regulating sebum and stimulating cellular turn over. bCLEAR helps reduce excess oil, calm and soothe skin and help to restore optimal hydration. It is ideal for skin types which are prone to acne or blemishes, problematic, congested or produce excessive oil.
– Oil-soluble salicylic acid penetrates deep into the skin to unclog pores and exfoliate.
– Zinc Acetylmethionate helps reduce excess oil and strengthen the skin
– Silandediol Salicylate, a skin conditioning agent, soothes the skin
– Antioxidant power of aloe and cucumber extracts neutralizes free radicals to calm and sooth the skin
– Humulus Lupulus (hops extract) helps reduce excess oil, strengthen the skin and has antimicrobial properties