SKIN’s Brown and Red Spot Treatment Program
The appearance of skin patches that are darker than the surrounding skin colour is known as hyperpigmentation. Melanin, a natural pigment that determines our skin, eye, and hair colour, can form deposits in the skin. These deposits are what cause the dark patches and blotchiness of hyperpigmentation. SKIN MediSpa offers the most effective treatments for fading or removing spots. Brown and red spots, sun spots, age spots, melasma, brown scars and post inflammatory or post-traumatic hyperpigmentation can all be treated effectively and safely with our multiple treatment modalities.
A SKIN specialist will perform a detailed skin analysis, and discuss your health history before recommending a customized treatment program. Your recommended treatment path will include one or more of the following clinically proven options:
- Prescription Medications are advised in consultation following a thorough medical history and examination.
- Medical Grade Products are customized daily regimens for home care of your skin to maximize treatment results and maintain healthy skin.
- Total Skin Renewal program saves time compared to other treatment programs by combining a series of three anti-aging treatments into one. Colour correction, skin tightening and wrinkle reduction can all be achieved in a single office visit. Visible signs of aging such as sun damage, wrinkles, enlarged pores, acne scars, broken blood vessels, redness, brown spots, melasma, skin sagging, and poor skin tone are all targeted by this program.
- Epidermal Face and Body Peels combine brightening and anti-inflammatory agents with a peeling solution to improve photodamaged skin, melasma and acne-related discolouration. These combinations cause the upper layer of the epidermis to slough off over the course of several days post treatment. These powerful yet non-damaging peels, can take years off aging skin by help to fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)/Radio Frequency Treatment incorporates intense pulse light and radio frequency energies to reduce brown and red spots, hyperpigmentation, broken blood vessels, melasma, freckles, poikiloderma and discolouration of the skin resulting from sun damage and age.
Benefits associated with SKIN MediSpa’s Red and Brown Spot Removal program:
- Treat sun damage
- Eliminate broken blood vessels
Reduce redness and rosacea
Tighten and minimize pores
As individual programs will vary from client to client, the associated cost will vary as well. However, a quote will be provided during the initial assessment process.
My second hand and face treatment for brown spots was nothing but exceptional. Donna is a consummate professional. My experience at Skin MediSpa was wonderful. If I could give the business ten stars I would.
The service at Skin MediSpa is excellent. The skilled staff makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend them!