Picosure Skin Rejuvenation Sudbury | MediSpa Sudbury Ontario Picosure Skin Rejuvenation Sudbury | MediSpa Sudbury Ontario
Select Page

PicoSure® Skin Rejuvenation

SKIN’s PicoSure™ Laser achieves skin rejuvenation through a closely packed array of diffractive lenses which harness and redistribute each PicoSure® pulse for a photomechanical effect. Fine lines, wrinkles and superficial skin discoloration are reduced, and skin texture becomes more smooth and elastic. Treatments are clinically proven to be effective on most skin types and have virtually no associated down time.

Benefits

  • Treats Pigmented Lesions
  • Improves appearance of acne scars
  • Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • Smoothes textural irregularities
  • Treats face, neck, chest, arms, legs, hands

Prior to Treatment

Prior to treatment you will be scheduled for a complimentary consultation with a SKIN specialist who will review previous and current skin care, perform a detailed skin analysis, and discuss general health history before recommending a customized treatment program. As individual programs will vary from client to client, the associated cost will vary as well. However, a quote will be provided during the initial assessment process.

Treatment

The FOCUS lens concentrates the PicoSure® pulse to a precise depth of the skin so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at extremely high energy with the lower energy level being reserved for the remaining 90 percent of the skin. This method facilities deeper penetration to stimulate collagen and elastin production for dramatic results while maintaining minimal downtime.

Post Treatment

Most patients easily undergo the procedure. Some swelling and/or redness is usually visible immediately after the treatment for up to 48 hours post-treatment.

Results

Following treatment you will notice improvement in your skin’s tone and texture as a result of increased levels of collagen and the production of new healthy skin cells.  With the treatment’s dermal impact, mild to moderate wrinkles and superficial skin discolorations are reduced. Most individuals require a minimum of 4 treatment sessions in order to optimize results.

Schedule my Anti-Aging consultation now


SkinMedica


SkinMedica® professional skin care products are the result of nearly two decades of research and clinical experience. Scientists at SkinMedica are continually working on new formulations and clinically testing products to provide the next breakthrough in skin care.